Steps of Application Process:
STEP 1: Send scans of the following documents to email@example.com:
Required scanned documents for initial review:
- Filled applicant form;
- Copies of an undergraduate diploma and transcripts (translated into Russian and confirmed by the notary );
- Two recommendation letters;
- Health Certificate issued by your native town health establishment (translated into Russian and confirmed by the notary ) and Health certificate that you have no HIV-virus (this is a common requirement for all foreign countries);
- Copy of the applicant’s passport (pages with photo and passport details).Passport translated into Russian and confirmed by the notary;
- Highly detailed CV;
- Personal essay describing the applicant's motivation to study in the MBA program;
Copy of TOEFL/ IELTS certificate. TOEFL or IELTS certificate is necessary to confirm your language skills. However, in certain cases this requirement can be replaced with a skype interview.
The deadline for international applicants for the year 2020 August 24.
STEP 2: Your application form will be reviewed and a date for a Skype interview will be scheduled.
STEP 3: We will inform you on result of the interview and, in case of admission, you will be asked to send in original documents via FedEx, DHL or regular mail.
STEP 4: We will confirm that we have received your documents. International office and prepare an invitation letter for your visa application.
STEP 5: After getting an invitation from us, you apply for a Belarusian visa at the Embassy of the Republic of Belarus in your country.
STEP 6: When you get a visa, please, contact SBMT International office firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Classes begin September 1.
With further questions please contact MBA program at email@example.com or International Office firstname.lastname@example.org